About the company:
Our client is a reputable and established Solutions Provider where they have spent the past 15+ years operating across the Globe, with healthy YoY growth, 2019 will be no exception as national growth is expected.
About the role:
This is a perfect opportunity for a savvy Bookkeeper/Accounts Officer that likes to work with software and likes customer interaction. Work 3 days per week on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract with the view for an extension for another 12 months.
You will be working from home and occasionally working onsite in Toowoomba when required.
You will be providing front line support for their Finance Software Application over the phone and onsite. On a day to day basis you will be;
- Logging support issues requests in call logging software and resolves their issues.
- Perform Quality Assurance Testing of new and upgraded versions of software to meet scheduled release dates.
- Write and update user manuals and procedures including online help.
- Visit Customer sites, as and when required and directed to resolve Support Calls or to provide billable Business Consulting services.
- Providing walkthroughs of their features around financial reporting at least the concept, GST, bank reconciliation, job costing, orders, credits etc
Ideally, you will have prior experience working in a customer engagement role, either internal or external however for the right candidate they will take on somebody that has come straight from finance.
In order to be successful in this position, you will be required to have the below;
- Have come from a Finance background (Bookkeeper/Accounts Officer/Assistance Accountant background).
- SQL and accounting skills
- Full rights to work in Australia
- Council or Government experience is desirable.
- Good time management, prioritising, multi-tasking and organisation skills.
Are you ready for your next career opportunity, call Jareth on 0412 540 973 or email Joades@humanisedgroup.com