Work with some of Australia’s biggest multi-national organisations. Bring to the table a wealth of knowledge on security disciplines and technology to work across the strategic client base. Provide enterprise security services to tier 1 clients whilst further developing your knowledge in a company culture that values and fosters knowledge and career development.
- Design and implementation.
- Act as the SME across multiple technologies and security domains.
- Work across Security Operations, Implementation and third line support.
- Provide innovative and effective technical solutions to complex problems.
- Advise customers and business units.
- Between 5 and 10 years’ experience as a Security Engineer.
- Strong Stakeholder management skills.
- Experience within Operations and Delivery.
- Experience in developing design, as-built and run book documentation.
- Skilled at fault finding and troubleshoot root cause analysis.
- Highly skilled in security tools and technology.
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be a team player.
Product Certificates are highly regarded!
- Oracle IAM
- CA IAM
- Active Directory
- Federation Tools – Ping/Okta/Auth0/ADFS
- Concepts – Oauth, OpenID, JWT, SAML, SOAP
- AWS IAM
- Azure IAM
- Programming and scripting skills
- Windows, Mac and UNIX platform experience