As the Business Analyst, you will be an important part of the implementation of a new CRM solution.
You’ll be required to undertake data discovery, analysis, design, build, implementation and testing of the associated programs required for the migration of data. The data will come from multiple existing (and new) systems that will then form the new solution platform. In addition to you being a specialist on the project, you’ll also be required to work closely with the project team to ensure that the overall objective is being met.
What I’m looking for in you;
– Experience with SQL skills for data extraction, validation, test scripts for various environments
– Experience in Integration API related data activities between multiple systems
– Demonstrated experience working on data related projects such as data migrations, integration between systems and data management
– High regard for experience with Customer data and CRM environments
– Experience in source to target data mapping activities
– Demonstrated experience operating in a dynamic, high pressure business environment
The cherry on top;
– Previous experience in the Financial Services industry, and/or understanding of Financial Services products.