Work across various departments to document, build and deliver future strategy of IAM across the group. Working with minimal oversight you will make an established range of decisions. Opportunity to expand your knowledge beyond IAM!
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure performance and compliance of the IAM services in according to the information security requirements.
- Identify process improvement, standardization, automation and RBAC/ABAC opportunities.
- Deploy enterprise identity management and access governance system supporting security and compliance, reduce IT support costs and provide end-user self-service.
- Perform SAML and OpenID IdP-SP integration and provide support when required.
- Ensure IAM infrastructure is efficient and effective.
- Improving efficiency through automation and orchestration of repetitive/manual tasks.
- Perform and participate in information security audits of Identify systems and processes and provide recommendations.
- Perform other duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Expert technical knowledge in IAM, Single Sign-On, LDAP, SAML, OpenID, OAuth and SCIM.
- Experience with Subversion, GIT, CVS or other source control tools.
- Expert understanding of security principles, specifically OS and directory services hardening.
- Experience working with Agile/DevOps project lifecycles.
- Strong understanding of Okta Identity Management platforms OR other SaaS based identity management solutions. (Azure AD, OneLogin, etc)
- Ability to program and automate tasks in common scripting or programming languages. (PowerShell, Python, etc).
- Strong understanding of Kerberos and cross-realm authentication concepts.
- Work with leadership on project planning and resolution of systemic problems.
- Database experience.
- Use of Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, etc).
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Some familiarity of iOS and Android ecosystems to support the credentialing of mobile devices.
- Use of Infrastructure or Orchestration of code.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity or to discuss other opportunities within Information Security & Risk please contact Jessica Williams on 0413 104 667 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively hit APPLY NOW.
Australian citizens or permanent residents only. No sponsorship.