Join one of the leading Security Firms in Australia. Be part of a team of highly skilled Security experts. Work with some of Australia’s biggest multi-national organisations.
Bring to the table a wealth of knowledge on security disciplines and technology to work across the strategic client base. Provide enterprise security services to tier 1 clients whilst further developing your knowledge, encouraged by a strong company culture.
- Design and implementation.
- Act as the SME across multiple technologies and security domains.
- Work across Security Operations, Implementation and third line support.
- Provide innovative and effective technical solutions to complex problems.
- Advise customers and business units.
- Between 5 and 10 years’ experience as a Security Engineer.
- Strong Stakeholder management skills.
- Experience within Operations and Delivery.
- Experience in developing design, as-built and run book documentation.
- Skilled at fault finding and troubleshoot root cause analysis.
- Highly skilled in security tools and technology.
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be a team player.
Product Certificates are highly regarded!
Experience across the following is highly desirable:
- Symantec DLP
- Google Cloud
- Cisco Networking
- Windows, Mac and UNIQ platform experience
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity or to discuss other opportunities within Information Security & Risk please contact Jessica Williams on 0413 104 667 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively hit APPLY NOW.
Australian citizens or permanent residents only. No sponsorship.