Humanised group is delighted to partner with an award winning specialist provider of Information Security and Risk Management consulting services to find their newest Information Security Consultant. This is a dynamic and varied role that will suit an experienced and energetic security consultant.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Information security governance and risk activities
- Management of short and long term projects
- Enterprise security strategy
- Cyber Resilience and Incident Management
- Research & Development
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in security consulting, auditing & assessment
- Ability to deliver executive presentations and excellent technical report writing skills
- Diverse knowledge and experience across a range of security standards and frameworks (PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, NIST, GDPR)
This is a fantastic role with the opportunity to have a great work/life balance, and access to a generous yearly training allocation.
Click Apply Now. Or, for a confidential discussion please contact Jessica Williams on 0413 104 667 or email email@example.com