Work within a small but rapidly growing team of industry experts with a broad range of experience and knowledge. Watch your knowledge grow as you participate in their personalised security training curriculum, offering job-specific training, security certification support, and career coaching.
- Provide support to clients to help mitigate, remediate and identify causes of cyber incidents.
- Configure Security monitoring rules in SoC Tools (Alien Vault).
- Remain up-to-date with the current cybersecurity threat landscape.
- Develop and maintain scripts and automation routines.
- Perform analysis on security event data collected from client computing platforms, network elements and security devices.
- Monitor and assess emerging threats and vulnerabilities.
You will ideally have 2-3 years’ experience working with a SoC and have an understanding of SIEMs, networking protocols, incident handling and knowledge of ISO 27001 and ASD 35.
Your technical skills include:
- Strong working knowledge of a broad range of security technologies such as IDS, DLP, Firewalls, Proxies, Anti-Virus etc.
- Enhanced understanding of threat actors TTPs and the Cyber kill chain.
- Understanding of current threat landscape, response and mitigation tactics in Information/Cyber security.
- Proven ability to provide technical analysis and direction for investigations.
- Ability to complete post-incident analysis of network logs, traffic flows and other activities with the aim to identify malicious activity on a network.
- Ability to analyse and reverse engineer various file types.
- Penetration testing and red teaming skills are highly desirable.
How to apply:
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity or to discuss other opportunities within Security & Risk please contact Specialist Recruiter Marcus Lavalle-Smith on 0437 073 097 or email email@example.com. Alternatively hit APPLY NOW.
Australian citizens or permanent residents only. No sponsorship.