About the company
A large, ASX listed organisation, this business operates on a national and international scale and has proved a market leader in their chosen field.
About the role
As a qualified Financial Accountant, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a large project team involved in a large scale business transformation project.
Key Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Prepare reporting for month end and year end, including P&L and balance sheets. Prepare and consolidate accounting information and statements.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations, journals and GL clean-up
- Heavy analysis of financial reports, consultation and recommendation
- Deconsolidation for year end
- Ad hoc project tasks as directed by the Financial Controller
CPA qualified; you will be a tenured Financial Accountant with strong exposure to commercial environments. Ideally, you’ll have previous experience within an ASX organisation combined with a large project focus in you previous role/s and a strong ability to problem solve. This role requires a business partnering focus, with a strong capacity to think outside the box and ability to hit the ground running.
Please note, this role requires an ASAP start, so will require applicants to be immediately available.
This role offers the opportunity to be part of a large scale business transformation project in a large, Listed business. You’ll be working within a collaborative environment, alongside driven and commercially astute individuals, in a progressive organisation.
Has something above piqued your interest? Please click on the link to apply.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, call Jessica Hando on 0447 236 222 or email at email@example.com