About the Company
This is a unique opportunity to join a well-established organisation that has truly paved its way as a market leader through quality product and service. Operating on a national scale and underpinned by a positive culture that values pioneering and innovation, they have a long list of prominent Clients and are on the cusp of catapulting into their next significant growth phase.
About the Role
As a Financial/Fund Accountant you will have the unique opportunity to perform a hybrid role of both Financial Accounting and Fund Accountant tasks (as below). This contract is immediately available with an expected end date of March 2019, with the possibility of extension or permanency for the perfect individual!
Responsibilities include (but are not limited too):
- Unit pricing for assigned trusts
- Unit registry
- Admin in relation to transactions, drafting, setting up payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders
- Setting up new Funds
- AP and AR processing for each respective Fund or Trust
- End of month/end of year/financial statements
- Reviewing Tax returns.
- There’s a huge reviewing piece in this role, sometimes you may have to do some reading of contracts and researching tax legislation relevant to new trusts and funds
This opportunity will be working in a high performing team environment, in a large, listed environment. You’ll be working alongside driven and commercially astute individuals, in a progressive organisation. This organisation is on the cusp of going through a significant growth phase, so you can expect a fast-paced culture that values quality delivery.
Sound like you? Please click on the link to apply. Alternatively feel free to reach out to Jacob Foskett on 0402 650 972 or email firstname.lastname@example.org