About the company:
Our client is an established and recognised employer located in the CBD, their culture would be described as unique and vibrant. Due to an internal promotion, they are looking for a new member to join the team!
About the role:
At present this business is looking for passionate and driven IT Support Engineers to come into the business and take care of one of their important assets…. their internal customers! Operating as an L1&L2 Engineer you will be responsible for acting as the face of the business and resolving their issues.
You will be responsible for:
- Taking phone calls where you will be logging and resolving issues.
- Update organisations wiki.
- Escalate issues which fall outside of KPIs/SLAs.
- User Account Creations
- Data Restore processes
- Backup environment configuration changes
- Performance tuning (in consultation with senior engineers)
- Problem troubleshooting (in consultation with senior engineers)
Attitude and communication are equally important attributes for this role as you will be delivering first-class customer service to each and every user. We are looking for someone to truly add value by making the user experience as seamless and easy as possible. You will also have experience with the below;
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Windows Server
- Microsoft Exchange/365
- Tier 1 Hardware (HP/Dell/IMB)
- Desktop operating systems (Windows XP, 7, 8, Apple OS X)
- Wireless network troubleshooting
Partnering with this organisation will provide you with a competitive salary, annual reviews and a unique and vibrant culture.
If you have 2+ years’ experience working in a L1 & L2 Support role and like banter, you will want to interview here. To Find out more, please contact Jareth on 0412 540 973 or send your CV to Joades@humanisedgroup.com