Work with some of Australia’s biggest multi-national organisations. As a Security Engineer you will be expected to be a subject matter expert, liaise with client’s technical and business stakeholders while working on projects and initiatives and be a trusted adviser to clients.
- Design and implementation.
- Act as the SME across multiple technologies and security domains.
- Work across Security Operations, Implementation and third line support.
- Provide innovative and effective technical solutions to complex problems.
- Advise customers and business units.
- Between 5 and 10 years’ experience as a Security Engineer.
- Strong Stakeholder management skills.
- Experience within Operations and Delivery.
- Experience in developing design, as-built and run book documentation.
- Skilled at fault finding and troubleshoot root cause analysis.
- Highly skilled in security tools and technology.
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be a team player.
Product Certificates are highly regarded!
- Oracle IAM
- CA IAM
- Active Directory
- Federation Tools – Ping/Okta/Auth0/ADFS
- Concepts – Oauth, OpenID, JWT, SAML, SOAP
- AWS IAM
- Azure IAM
- Programming and scripting skills
- Symantec DLP
- Google Cloud
- Cisco Networking
- Windows, Mac and UNIQ platform experience
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity or to discuss other opportunities within Information Security & Risk please contact Jessica Williams on 0413 104 667 or email email@example.com. Alternatively hit APPLY NOW.
Australian citizens or permanent residents only. No sponsorship.