Our client is seeking a Senior Infrastructure Engineer who is comfortable in a delivery based role. This position is heavily biased towards to project work and will have you interacting daily with customers to scope and implement solutions.
This is a senior position within the team and requires someone who is capable of the design and delivery of networking solutions along with a solid understand and capabilities across system administration.
- Design and configuration of enterprise networking, load balancing, security and firewalls
- Working with Technical Account Managers and customers to consult on solutions and scopes of work
- Act as a senior escalation point for critical incidents
- Mentor and knowledge share to junior staff
- Cisco networking technologies across switches, routers, and firewalls
- Firewall design and configuration across any of the following Cisco, Palo Alto, Checkpoint
- Cloud networking exposure including AWS, Azure and integration with on-premises environments
- Experience with OSPF, BGP, EIGRP routing protocols
- Competent background in VPN solutions
- Wireless using LAN controllers
- QOS/ COS design and traffic engineering
- Systems Administration would be highly advantageous across; Windows server, Exchange, Storage & Backup, virtualisation
- CCNP and other industry certifications would be highly regarded
There is a highly attractive salary on offer and the ability to start immediately.
This is an immediate requirement and our client is looking to start interviewing ASAP. If you would like to have a confidential chat about this role, please apply or give Jareth Oades-Gularte a call on 0412 540 973 or email email@example.com