About the company:
I am working with a progressive successful Managed Service Provider that has been services the Hunter and Newcastle Region for the last 10+ years.
2019 is a year of change for the business as they now expand into new states/territories and service offerings. In order to stay ahead of their competition, this employer of choice provides a high degree of incentives and benefits as their main asset is their staff! Make sure to check out “What’s in it for me” underneath to get an understanding!
About the role:
You will play an integral part of the Service Delivery Team in both a customer facing and backend function. In this capacity, you will have the ability to own issues through to resolution around L2/L3 tasks.
You will be supporting a variety of diverse IT Landscape in a fast-paced environment. On a day to day basis you will be required to;
- Work through service tickets
- Deploying cloud solutions
- Performing root cause analysis.
- Administer AD, Office 365, and Virtualisation
Technology that you will be supporting:
- Desktop operating systems and applications.
- Windows 7 – Windows 10, MS Office suite.
- Windows Server 2012-2016
- Windows Server applications – Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, SQL, SharePoint
- Office 365 productivity suite
- Switches and Routers
Being a good Techie is not good enough, you will need to be driven and ambitious, you will have a hunger to learn new technologies, further progress certifications/study and want to fast track your career to Engineer.
To be considered, you will need to the below;
- Car & driver’s license
- Previously worked for a Managed Services Provider (if you do not know what that is, you have not worked for one)
- 3+ years’ experience in Desktop, server and networking support, in particular Windows Server environments
- Experience administering AD, Office 365, and Virtualisation
- Design and delivery of cloud services such as Office 365, AWS or Azure projects ideally
- Flexibility to work on call when required
What’s in it for me?
Where do I start? This business really looks after their staff, some of their benefits include;
- Social club
- Breakfast and lunch provided daily
- Regular car washes
- Subscription to a technology training site, (helps with working towards MS certs)
- Mapped out career path with 4 divisions to go into (Networks, Cloud, Windows etc)
- Certifications paid for, training programs and peer to peer learning.
- Realistic billable hours
To find out more or to apply, send your CV to email@example.com or call Jareth on 0412 540 973