About the company:
Situated on the north side of Brisbane but still close enough to the city, our client has been around for the last 10 years where they have built an impressive portfolio of clients within their niche space.
2019 is a time for growth for this business, having picked up additional work at the end of 2018 which means this is a perfect opportunity for a driven and energetic Service Desk Analyst that is looking to fast track their career into System and Network Administration.
About the role:
As a L1, you play an integral part of the business where you will be the first line of defence handling a high volume of calls and responding to tickets within the email Que.
- Ideally worked for a Managed Services Provider environment
- Have a car and drivers license
- 12+ months experience in a L1 position
- Setup & configuration printers
- Password resets
- Excellent Communications
- Worked in a shared service environment providing support
- Customer service centric
- Career Driven
Technology that you will be supporting:
- Desktop operating systems (Windows XP, 7, 8, Apple OS X)
- VMware & Hyper-V
- Citrix (highly regarded)
- Exchange 2007/2010/2013 Server
- Tier 1 Hardware (HP/Dell/IBM)
What’s in it for me?
Partnering with this business will provide you with a fantastic opportunity to expand your technical knowledge as you will have the opportunity to shadow and receive mentorship from their Senior Engineering team. You will be provided career advancement, broad exposure to multiple technologies, training and certification.
The Next Step:
To apply, please click the apply button or email Joades@humanisedgroup.com