The perfect candidate will be technically competent and ready to provide thought leadership and mentorship.
- Lead an established technical team
- Engage in Unique and interesting engagements
- Excellent training & development budget
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership in penetration testing and vulnerability management services
- Develop and maintain security testing best practices
- Work closely with a diverse range of customers
- Advise and provide security guidance to core IT infrastructure
- Perform complex penetration testing and vulnerability assessments
- Liaise with clients in person and remotely
- Attend conferences and technical training to keep abreast of industry developments
- Minimum 5 years of experience in penetration testing
- Experience in managing or leading teams is highly desirable
- Degree or certifications in Information Technology or relevant fields
- OSCP, CEH, SANS or CREST certified
- Proven understanding of global standards and best practice
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity or to discuss other opportunities within Information Security & Risk please contact Jessica Williams on 0413 104 667 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively hit APPLY NOW.
Australian citizens or permanent residents only. No sponsorship.