This opportunity would suit a budding hacker who is seeking a first step into a commercial role or a tester with 1-3 years of experience.
This is a great opportunity to utilise your experience in Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessments and delivering outcomes while also expanding your knowledge and skillset.
- Perform red team engagements
- Excellent training & development budget
- Attendance at international conferences such as DEF CON
- Working with a diverse range of customers
- Identify and solve security problems
- Perform penetration testing and vulnerability assessments
- Maintain and improve penetration testing and methodologies
- Delivery of technical reports and documentation
Ideally you will have:
- Certificates such as OSCP, SANS, CREST, CEH are highly regarded
- A passion for breaking things
- Fluent with Linux command line and Windows PowerShell
- Experience performing assessments on client networks
- Ability to clearly communicate vulnerability details and risks