Opportunity for an experienced Penetration Tester to join one of Australia’s leading security firms, based in Canberra. They are a specialist provider in the information security market with an ethical and value-based culture, as well as a big focus on customer service.
- Flexible work environment
- Training and career opportunities
- Ethical and moral company culture & values
They are looking for someone to join their high performing penetration testing team. The perfect candidate will be looking to exceed customer expectations and continue to develop their knowledge and skill set.
- AGSVA clearance of NV1 or higher.
- Diploma, Bachelor’s degree or higher in information systems, software development or a similar field
- Penetration Testing certifications such as SANS (any), OSCP, CREST or other
- Fluent with Linux command line and Windows PowerShell
- Application development experience in .NET, Ruby, Python, or other
- In depth experience with security assessment tools and distributions
- Ability to plan and scope customer engagements
- Working closely with a diverse range of customers to identify and solve security problems
- Performing penetration tests and vulnerability assessments
- Conducting detailed scoping and pricing exercises with customers
- Liaise with clients both in person and remotely
- Maintaining and improving penetration testing processes and methodologies
- Passing on knowledge and mentoring Security Consultants in the team
- Being responsible for your deliverables and KPI’s, as well as those within your team
- Writing and delivering technical reports and documentation
- Reporting to other team leads, and managers
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity or to discuss other opportunities within Security & Risk please contact specialist Talent Scout Jessica Williams on 0413 104 667 or email email@example.com. Alternatively hit APPLY NOW.
Australian citizens or permanent residents only. No sponsorship.