Currently seeking a Project Manager to manage and lead the business and the chosen vendor through a Office 365 implementation.
This role is a 12 month fixed-term position, with an ideal start date before February comes around. The role will be based in Brisbane CBD.
Responsibilities of your contract, include;
- Coordinate partners and working teams engaged in the project
- Accountable for creating and managing project plans and making day to day management decisions
- Create Weekly Status Reports
- Resolves cross-functional issues
- Provides regular updates to the project sponsors
- Co-ordinate UAT testing and test plans
- Support the business in conducting Active Directory object remediation based on output from Microsoft idFix including invalid characters, duplicates, missing attributes.
- Support the business in conducting updates of User Principal Names (UPNs) for in scope users for migration so the attributes of UPN, mail and SIP address all match.
- Provide guidance to the business in remediating the existing Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) and Azure Active Directory Connect (AAD Connect) instances to be production ready in terms of resilience for Office 365 consumption using Microsoft reference architecture.
To pop in an application for this position, please hit the APPLY button now. Alternatively, you can contact James Bain on 0416 984 382 OR email@example.com to discuss this opportunity further.