Fast growing and specialist Brisbane based consultancy is seeking a dedicated security professional to join a small team of cyber security specialists.
You will be responsible for development and delivery of security assessment and consulting services, working collaboratively with security analysts, internal sales, professional services and manages services teams.
- Develop and deliver assessment and architecture services.
- Security strategy and planning.
- Assist with development of project scopes and objectives.
- Manage and develop relationships with clients, stakeholders and third parties.
- Strong information security experience
- In-depth understanding of network architecture and security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk management, incident management etc.
- Exposure to cloud computing
- Knowledge of a variety of operation systems (Windows, Linux, Unix etc)
- Ability to articulate security concerns in a business context to executives.
- Exposure to the following security technologies, Standards and Frameworks would be beneficial:
- o Firewalls
- o Endpoint Protection
- o Identity and Access Management
- o Encryption and PKI
- o ICS/SCADA
- o ISO27001/2
- o ISO31000
- o Australian Government Information Security Manual
- o NIST PS800-53
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other relevant degrees
- Relevant industry certifications such as GCIH, GCED, CISSP, CISA, CISM
- Relevant technology vendor certifications (PaloAlto, Cisco, CheckPoint, RSA etc)
The ideal candidate will be a positive self-starter, have the ability to perform under pressure and have leadership qualities.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity or to discuss other opportunities within Security & Risk please contact Jessica Williams on 0413 104 667 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively hit APPLY NOW.
Australian citizens or permanent residents only. No sponsorship.