Our client is a well-established IT Security Consultancy that values workplace culture highly and fosters a collaborative environment. They are rapidly expanding and seeking to take on board more security consultants in their high performing consulting team in Canberra.
- Performing compliance based activities around ISM/PSPF
- Working with a diverse range of customers
- Leading project teams
- Performing Threat assessments and security reviews
- Planning and scoping customer engagements
- Manage workload independently
- Delivery of technical reports & documentation
- Work alongside Senior Security Consultants
- Must have baseline security clearance or higher.
- Familiar with ISM/PSPF, ISO 27001 or other Industry and Government Security policy
- Information security experience across multiple disciplines
- Demonstrated experience in either implementation or auditing ISO 27001 or assessing against the ISM and / or security architecture.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity or to discuss other opportunities within IT Security & Risk please contact Jessica Williams on 0413 104 667 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively hit APPLY NOW.
Australian citizens with a current security clearance only will be considered for this role.