One of the leading Specialist Security Consultancies in Australia, our client is rapidly expanding! An environment of flexibility and collaboration makes them an absolute employer of choice.
Due to their continued growth there are multiple Penetration Testing opportunities!
Working either from home or in one of their offices, this is a great opportunity to utilise your experience in Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessments, delivering outcomes that are designed to exceed customer expectations, while developing your knowledge and skill-set with world class training & development.
Your future role includes:
- Working with a diverse range of customers to identify and solve security problems
- Perform penetration testing and vulnerability assessments
- Conducting detailed scoping and pricing exercises with customers
- Delivery of technical reports & documentation
- Minimum 2 years specialising in Penetration Testing
- Australian Government Security Clearance (ideal)
- Qualifications in Information Systems or Software Development
- Pen Testing Certs such as SANS, CREST, OSCP etc
- Strong experience in security assessment tools and distributions
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity or to discuss other opportunities within IT Security & Risk Management please contact Jessica Williams on 0413 104 667 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively hit APPLY NOW.