Our client is an employer of choice. A specialist & established Security Consultancy they are carving out a reputation as one of the leading Cyber Security Firms in Australia.
Combining a workplace of flexibility and collaboration whilst maintaining a first class name in InfoSec they continue to grow from strength to strength.
Due to continued growth they are seeking Security Consultants for their Canberra office.
This is a great opportunity to utilise your grounding in security and perform Security Reviews and Assessment around NIST & ISO 27001, delivering outcomes that are designed to exceed customer expectations, while developing your knowledge and skill-set with world class training & development.
- Performing compliance based activities around NIST & ISO 27001
- Working with a diverse range of customers
- Leading project teams
- Planning and scoping customer engagements
- Manage workload independently
- Delivery of technical reports & documentation
To be considered for this opportunity you will have:
- A current security clearance.
- Broad Information Security experience across multiple disciplines
- Solid technical background across range of network, system and application architectures
- Minimum of 2-5 years in operations, consulting, audit or assessments around information security.
- Demonstrated experience in either implementation or auditing ISO 27001 / NIST or assessing against the ISM and / or security architecture
What’s on offer?
- Work with some of the best in the industry.
- Continuous training & Development to keep you ahead of the game.
- Awesome office space.
- Market leading remuneration.
How to apply:
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity or to discuss other opportunities within IT Security & Risk please contact specialist & experienced Infosec Recruiter Paul Jenkins on 0481 717 561 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively hit APPLY NOW.
Australian citizens with a current security clearance only will be considered for this role.