A fast-growing IT security Consultancy is looking for a consultant to work with existing clients, support business and technology driven initiatives and provide thought leadership.
As a thought leader you will liaise with clients’ senior Technical and Business stakeholders on projects and initiatives and be a key contributor to delivering innovative solutions to clients.
- Engagement in clients’ projects, providing IT security advice and input.
- Responsible for advice to our clients in relation to technical security control implementation.
- Assessing Threats and Risks for clients.
- Ensuring solutions align with clients’ internal and external security obligations.
- Ratifying technical IT Security requirements, review and endorsement of existing technologies in BAU and projects deploying new technologies, especially security technologies.
- Engage with, and consult to clients’ Architecture, Security and Technology stakeholders in relation to the current and future state of their Technology security landscape and risk posture.
- Review and sign off project stage gates and artefacts on behalf of IT Security Operations teams.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of security experience.
- Strong technical security knowledge specialising in at least one domain.
- Knowledge of security design and architecture principles.
- Delivering security solutions within large scale projects in complex environments.
- Ability to influence and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Awareness of technology risk management, security and compliance standards (e.g. ISO27001, PCI, Data Privacy, regional regulatory requirements).
- Ideal candidate will have experience within the financial sector.
- Experience across Cloud Security highly desirable.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity or to discuss other opportunities within Security & Risk please contact Jessica Williams on 0413 104 667 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively hit APPLY NOW.
Australian citizens or permanent residents only. No sponsorship.