Fantastic opportunity for an experienced network security engineer seeking to join a dedicated cyber security team and work towards a consulting role.
Working within the Specialist Cyber Security team you will have the following responsibilities:
- Providing technical oversight to colleagues during design and implementation of security solutions
- Performing security architecture assessments for clients, providing recommendations and driving deliverables
- Performing reviews of client security configuration components, making recommendations and remediation
- Providing peer review of documentation and input for proposals
To be considered for this role you will have exposure to:
- Firewall Analysis, Design, Implementation and Support
- Network IDPS Design, Implementation and Support
- Load Balancing Design, Implementation and Support
- Web proxy/filtering Design, Implementation and Support
- Scanning/Vulnerability Assessment
- Technical documentation writing
and some technical knowledge of:
- Palo Alto Networks Firewalls
- Checkpoint Firewalls
- Cisco ASA/FTD Firewalls
- F5 Big-IP
- McAfee endpoint Suite
- Symantec endpoint suite and BlueCoat
- Vulnerability Scanning (Qualys, Nessus)
- Knowledge of PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, GRDP
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity or to discuss other opportunities within Information Security & Risk please contact Jessica Williams on 0413 104 667 or email email@example.com. Alternatively hit APPLY NOW.
Australian citizens or permanent residents only. No sponsorship.