As a Security Designer you will be expected to be a subject matter expert, liaise with client’s technical and business stakeholders while working on projects and initiatives and be a trusted adviser to clients.
- Training & development on products such as CyberArc, Splunk, Phantom
- Exposure to diverse projects and organisations eg. FINTECH
- Work with some of the industry’s sharpest minds
- Provide guidance whilst promoting the development & utilisation of technical knowledge.
- Ensure quality outcomes are achieved through active collaboration.
- Advise on capabilities of current and potential security solutions
- Work across internal security design and research and development to ensure further improvement of services and customer offerings.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of Cloud Security, applications, networking, data security, identity, cryptography and threat & vulnerability management.
Ideally you will have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in security and 2 years in security design / engineering.
- A substantial amount of experience in security design, consulting & delivery of organisational security capabilities across large and complex environments.
- Experience in Data Loss Prevention, Encryption, Tokenisation, Discovery, RBAC, data classification and creation of patterns.
- Experience in risk management, security architecture, threat management, security governance and design.
- Experience working across large programmes of work or across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Cloud security design experience across IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- Ability to communicate technical views at various levels of competency to ensure successful solution delivery.
- Keep up to date with emerging threats and technology.
- Experience working in agile and waterfall delivery models.
- Understanding of security standards, IT governance and frameworks (ITIL, CSA, OWASP, ISO2700x and COBIT)
- Good stakeholder management skills.