Work alongside the Cloud and Network Leads and other members of IT. Serve as the SME on all Security services. Varied and interesting role – you must stay up to date with emerging cloud technologies and adjust quickly to changes as this fast-growing business evolves.
The Ideal candidate with have experience in:
- AWS Security (VPC, NACLs, SGs, EC2, ELB, GuardDuty, Inspector, etc).
- Ansible and Terraform.
- Strong technical documentation skills.
- Agile/DevOps project lifecycles.
- General networking – Firewalls, switches, routers etc.
- Stakeholder communication.
- Securing hosts in Cloud and On-Premise Windows and Linux environments.
- Privileged user monitoring.
- IDS and EndPoint Protection (Trend Deep Security, WebRoot, Cylance, etc).
- Penetration Testing including documentation.
- Vulnerability scanning and acceptable patch management levels.
- Centralised logging and ability to build out dashboarding (Sumo logic, etc).
- Monitoring and Alerting Systems.
- Understanding of ISO 27001.
- Database experience, Atlassian products, CI/CD, use of infrastructure or Orchestration code is Highly desirable.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Work with AWS, Azure, Google and various other Security partners and vendors to trial and review new systems and technology.
- Aid the IAM and Cloud Engineers with a variety of IAM platforms (Okta, Gigya, Active Directory and SAML, OpenID, SCIM and more).
- Conduct continuous monitoring, penetration testing, vulnerability assessments and log analysis to identify new security threats.
- Communicate and provide guidance to IT Leadership.
- Conduct research on emerging technology trends, standards and products.
- Proactively ensure business processes are enabling productivity whilst maintaining alignment with agreed frameworks. (ISO 27001)
- Provide incident response management to IT Leadership and clients. Work and coordinate with teams as the lead on security incidents and escalations.
- Owner of centralised logging, SIEM services, cloud and on-premise security, and endpoint protection services across the group.
- Maintenance, implementation and reporting on current patch management levels across group.
- Perform other duties as required.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity or to discuss other opportunities within Information Security & Risk please contact Jessica Williams on 0413 104 667 or email email@example.com. Alternatively hit APPLY NOW.
Australian citizens or permanent residents only. No sponsorship.