Work within their professional services practice to assist the presale, bid and account management process by providing high level technical architecture and your expert advice.
- Support responses to RFI’s and RFP’s with high level security architecture.
- customer requirements
- Be the go-to person for security matters within professional services.
- Discuss and explain RFP’s through workshops and meetings
- Present business and solution cases
- Compare solutions, options and costings across vendors.
Experienced working in presales and technical architecture environments with a cyber security focus.
- Strong knowledge across data security, endpoint, perimeter, DLP, malware, virtualisation/cloud security.
- Must be able to communicative both technically and at C-Level.
- Wide range of exposure across multiple vendor technologies.
- CISSP, CCIE Security, CISM, SABSA, CEH highly desired.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity or to discuss other opportunities within IT Security & Risk Management please contact Jessica Williams on 0413 104 667 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively hit APPLY NOW.