This is a unique opportunity to join a large, global organisation that seamlessly deliver the best product and expertise in their market.
About the role:
As the Senior Commercial Analyst; you’ll be responsible for a team of Analysts, functioning at both a strategic and operational level. Your role will be pivotal in assisting and driving the business towards long term, sustainable growth which will include being responsible for the financial health of the organisation.
Key Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Financial reporting, including analysing and utilising financial data to provide insights, information and variance analysis to monthly results
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Developing financial flows and models to support key business strategies
- Assist in the design of reporting to capture key business indicators and trends and
- Drive reporting innovation, ease of use and self-help reporting
A strong leader, you will be future focused with relevant qualifications in finance and/or commerce. You will have a bias for action, a strong ability to work with large amounts of data and provide analysis, as well as understand and transform unstructured data.
A strong communicator, you’ll have a strong ability to identify, present and sell opportunities to internal stakeholders, have a proven background in working to tight deadlines and understand key business drivers in a wholesale environment.
You’ll be working within a collaborative environment, alongside driven and commercially astute individuals, in a progressive organisation. This organisation offers a clear path for progression and the opportunity to be an advocate for innovation and change.
Has something above piqued your interest? Please click on the link to apply.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, call Jessica Hando on 0447 236 222 or email at email@example.com