This is a great opportunity for an experienced penetration tester to utilise and develop their knowledge and skills in penetration testing, vulnerability assessments and delivery high quality outcomes for clients.
- Perform red team engagements
- Excellent training & development budget
- Attendance at international conferences such as DEF CON
- Identify and solve security problems for a diverse range of customers
- Perform penetration tests and vulnerability assessments
- Conducting detailed scoping and pricing exercises with customers
- Deliver technical reports and documentation to a high standard
- Mentor and provide training for other security consultants in your team
To be considered for this opportunity you will have:
- Minimum 3 years commercial experience in Penetration Testing
- Certifications relevant to penetration such as SANS, OSCP, CREST or Other
- Application development experience with programming languages such as .NET, Ruby, Python or other
- Participation in CTF’s, Publications, Articles and Presentations
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity or to discuss other opportunities within Security & Risk please contact Jessica Williams on 0413 104 667 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively hit APPLY NOW.
Australian citizens or permanent residents only. No sponsorship.