I am currently working working with one of the leading Identity and Access Management Consultancies in Australia. They have deep experience across multiple industry sectors with customers around the globe. They are an established company and at the stage where you will have massive opportunity for growth and the ability to drive your own agenda. This is a permanent role and the initial engagement will be up to two years with a key client of theirs. They are also open to looking at the Principal/Managing Consultant level where you would also be managing a team and growing new business opportunities.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide input in identifying, architecting, and implementing customer solutions with SailPoint
- Provide level 2 and level 3 support according to the contract service level agreements
- Contribute to specialty discipline frameworks, patterns, and processes to ensure this company remains globally sought after by customers and partners worldwide.
What I am looking for:
- At least three years experience in the end-to-end implementation of SailPoint ideally in a consulting environment
- Identity Management solutions and extensive experience with the installation, integration, and deployment of SailPoint Identity solutions
- Experience with Access Management and federation technologies
- Proven track record of successful project delivery
How to apply:
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity or to discuss other opportunities within Security & Risk please contact Specialist Recruiter Marcus Lavalle-Smith on 0437 073 097 or email email@example.com. Alternatively hit APPLY NOW.
Australian citizens or permanent residents only. No sponsorship.