Play a major role in growing the companies Security Services within existing and new clients. Work across departments to share your knowledge and help develop road maps and policies. Enhance the IT knowledge of clients through new technologies, concepts and awareness.
- Security Strategy Development and Execution
- Perform security awareness training
- Perform security assessments
- Development of road maps for internal and external clients
- Design and deploy security projects for internal and external clients
- Escalation point for Monitoring and Remediation of Security incidents
- Security incident response
- Communicate new threats
- Travel to clients within greater Brisbane area and occasionally interstate.
You will have a passion for information security and be committed to achieving excellence. Enthusiasm for problem solving and creating technical solutions is a must and an outstanding customer service attitude. Ideally you will have:
- 5-6 years’ experience working within Managed Services or a similar environment
- 4 years in Information/Cyber Security
- Strong written and communication skills
- Security Certificates (CISSP, CEH, CCNA or similar)
- Knowledge of Rapid7 or Sophos will be well regarded
How to apply:
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity or to discuss other opportunities within Security & Risk please contact Marcus Lavalle-Smith on 0437 073 097 or email email@example.com. Alternatively hit APPLY NOW.
Australian citizens or permanent residents only. No sponsorship.