Our client is an employer of choice. A Specialist Security Consultancy they are carving out a reputation as one of the Leading Information Security Advisory groups in Australia.
Combining a workplace of flexibility and collaboration whilst maintaining a first class name in Cyber Security they continue to develop from strength to strength.
Due to this continued growth they are seeking a Senior Security Architect to join their team.
With your broad understanding of across a number of technical security domains (eg cloud, application, data protection, threat management, networking, infrastructure) you will act as a trusted advisor to your customers.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert for Information Security / Cyber Security on various projects and assignments
- Be a trusted advisor to a diverse range of clients
- Provide sound advice on existing capabilities & potential security solutions
- Provide leadership & guidance that promotes the development & utilisation of technical knowledge
- Work across internal security strategy and development to further services and customer offerings
To be considered for this opportunity you will have:
- Significant experience in security architecture, strategy & design and the delivery of key organisational security capabilities across large and complex environments.
- Cloud security architecture experience across IAAS, PAAS and SAAS.
- Extensive experience in Information Security concepts such as risk management, security architecture, threat management, security governance and design.
- Understanding of security standards, IT governance and frameworks such as ITIL, CSA, OWASP, ISO27001.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity or to discuss other opportunities within IT Security & Risk please contact specialist InfoSec Search Consultant Paul Jenkins on 0481 717 561 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively hit APPLY NOW.
Australian Citizens or permanent residents only.