You must have a strong understanding of web app security, firewall and network equipment, infrastructure behind large scale web applications and ideally experience working with government mandated security frameworks and standards.
Ensure the availability and integrity of globally distributed systems, processing billions of transactions annually. Work in a collaborative environment, bring your security expertise to teams with a wide range of people from System Administrators to Developers.
The ideal candidate must have 5+ year’s experience with:
- Securing Linux hosts (RHEL, CentOS, etc), including OS and application hardening
- Management and deployment of enterprise firewalls (Palo Alto Networks, Checkpoint or Cisco ASA, etc)
- Web app firewalls
- Patch Management
- Intrusion Detection systems
- Privileged user monitoring systems
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Central logging infrastructure (Splunk, Graylog, etc)
- DDoS Mitigation platforms, such as Akamai, Prolexic, CloudFlare, etc.
- Monitoring and alerting systems
- Working within ISO 27001, PCI, DSS or similar standards.
- Participation in the accreditation audit process
- Puppet configuration management
- Securing hosts in a hybrid private/public cloud environment
- Securing Tomcat, JBoss or other Java application servers
- Understanding of current and emerging encryption techniques
- Use of Atlassian products – Confluence, Jira etc
- Experience in casino, wagering finance or other regulated environments are highly regarded
- ISC2 – CISSP
- EC Council – ENHSA, CEH, LPT etc
- Cisco – CCENT, CCT, CCNA OR CCNP
- Red Hat – RHCSA or RHCE
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity or to discuss other opportunities within Information Security & Risk please contact Jessica Williams on 0413 104 667 or email email@example.com. Alternatively hit APPLY NOW.
Australian citizens or permanent residents only.