A strong ICT organisation who have recognition and an outstanding name in their industry. They are committed to helping clients unlock the business value of emerging technologies that are addressing REAL business problems with REAL business solutions. The company provides their clients with a full suite of digital services, their proud history of delivering cutting-edge solutions and a strong commitment to their customer is why they are known as a heavy hitter in their industry.
Acting as a Service Delivery Team Lead will see you acting in an even blend of being hands-on (L3) as well as growing the service delivery team to execute the end-to-end delivery of the businesses Network and Managed IT Services. As the team that you will lead will be on the front line, you will focus heavily on continuous and business improvement.
This is a perfect opportunity for a Technical Team Lead that wants to transition into Service Delivery.
On a day to day basis you will;
- Lead the Service Desk by coaching, mentoring and monitoring staff members – introducing them to new ideas, processes, getting them to “think outside the box”.
- Drive the delivery and coordination of technical services.
- Service uplift of internal processes, SLAs/KPIs etc.
- Assist with the management of internal and external Stakeholder and build and maintain good relationships with external partners and key suppliers.
- Act as an escalation point for any account or technical related issues.
- System Administration;
- o Selective Managed Services, monitoring and management
- o Adhoc Break Fix
- o Infrastructure audits, design and remediation
- o Infrastructure Refresh
- o Virtualisation design, implementation and upgrades (VMware or Hyper-V design)
- o Email Management and Migrations
- o Wireless(audits and deployments
- o Networking audits, troubleshooting and design.
- o Cloud Services (Iaas, 365, BaaS, DRaaS)
- o Security antivirus & endpoint protection, Firewall deployment & management)
- o Backup and DR audits, design and implementation
- o Disaster Recovery design and implementation
- Have previously worked in a Managed Services environment (MSP)
- 3+ years’ experience working in L3/System Administration recently with at least 1 + years’ experience leading teams.
- Be a hands-on Leader that has multiple success stories where you have helped with taking your staff to the next level.
- Experience with PSA tools such as AutoTask, LabTech etc
- Ability to work after hours if required (not much)
- Career focused
This role will see you take your career to the next level as you’ll be working with reputable and established businesses. You will have the chance to play an integral part in a business that continues to grow and develop and be at the forefront of its industry.
With an above market salary, you’ll also be considered part of this Company’s community, enjoying social events along with all the mod cons you would expect with a well-established organisation.
Where to next?
Call Jareth on 0412 540 973 or email your CV to Joades@humanisedgroup.com