About the company:
Situated on the north side of Brisbane but still close enough to the city, our client has been around for the last 10 years where they have built an impressive portfolio of clients within their niche space.
2019 is a time for growth for this business, having picked up additional work at the end of 2018 which means this is a perfect opportunity for a driven and energetic Service Desk Analyst that is looking to fast track their career into being a well-rounded Infrastructure Engineer
About the role:
You will act as the first point of contact for a variety of users that have a diverse product range of technology. Proficient in Microsoft Windows technology and customer service you will be providing level 1-2 support for BAU related issues over the phone; where required you will attend site.
- Ideally worked for a Managed Services Provider environment
- Setup & configuration printers
- Wireless network troubleshooting
- Excellent Communications and Documentation Skills
- Worked in a shared service environment providing support
- Customer service centric
- Career Driven
Technology that you will be supporting:
- Desktop operating systems (Windows XP, 7, 8, Apple OS X)
- Citrix XenApp (highly regarded)
- Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013 Server
- Tier 1 Hardware (HP/Dell/IBM)
What’s in it for me?
Partnering with this business will provide you with a fantastic opportunity to expand your technical knowledge as you will have the opportunity to shadow and receive mentorship from their Senior Engineering team. You will be provided career advancement, broad exposure to multiple technologies, training and certification.
The Next Step:
To apply, please click the apply button or email Joades@humanisedgroup.com