This organisation is well-established, with a vast market presence. They have a proud history of having delivered cutting edge solutions and are strongly committed to their customer needs, the business is genuinely at the forefront of its field.
Coming in as a Senior within the team you will be responsible for their main accounts, this role will see a focus on BAU and projects (delivering project work based off a project plan). The technologies you will have experience across include;
- Hyper-V (ideal).
- Server 2012/2016.
- Exchange, Office 365 and PowerShell.
- HP, Dell, IBM, Ubiquiti & Cyberoam/Sophos.
- IP Networking LAN & WAN (SSL/DNS/VPN).
- Microsoft Server, AD, Group Policy.
Most of this work will be server related however you will have the opportunity to be upskilled to run UTMs (Sophos universal threat management) and will get some networking experience at the same time.
- Previously worked for an MSP (Managed Service Provider).
- 3+ years’ experience working in a System Engineer position recently.
- Full working rights (Australian Citizen, PR or can work 40 hours per week).
- Experience with the above technologies.
Benefits of partnering with this business
- They are flexible around working arrangements (work from home/remotely/working hours).
- Achievable billable hours.
- Certifications are paid for // study leave given.
- Keep up to date with the latest tech.
- Good Location – inner CBD close to a main bus terminal and rail station.
- Regular salary reviews
If you live in Brisbane, have MSP experience and want to work for an employer where you will be recognised for your output forward your application to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can call Jareth on 0412 540 973 for a confidential conversation.