Arguably one of the best large IT Enterprises to work for, our client invests heavily into innovation and new technologies. Experience a collaborative and supportive work environment whilst working on exciting projects with massive big brand clients.
- Work with highly skilled Security Solution Architects to scope client projects.
- Provide advice on topics you’re highly skilled in, be the SME.
- Lead High & Low level Design development.
- Provide guidance on Security Architecture.
- Assist in turning business requirements into defined projects through conducting client workshops.
All about you:
- More than five years’ experience in a technical architect role.
- Expert in Network Security Infrastructure and Security Architecture.
- Recently responsible for both high and low level network security infrastructure design.
- Experienced within large enterprise or System Integrator environments.
- Vendor certifications such as CCIE security, Palo Alto PCNSE, etc.
- You must be a passionate and keen advocate of Cyber Security!
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity or to discuss other opportunities within IT Security & Risk please contact Jessica Williams on 0413 104 667 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively hit APPLY NOW.
Australian citizens with a current security clearance only will be considered for this role.