Agile Project Manager
Humanised partner with forward-thinking organisations to provide the people who deliver business transformation in preparation for the future world of work. We assist our clients in making the right people choices, in a digital world it is more important than ever that people are valued for their skills, not just the job they occupy. We value creativity, emotional intelligence, digital literacy, adaptability, and resilience.
Humanised Group is working with a software development consultancy that is looking to onboard a Agile Project Manager. To be the right fit for this business, you must pride yourself on building strong relationships, enjoy working with large clients and the ability to coordinate multiple moving parts at one time.
- 6-10 years experience working on and/or managing enterprise level software implementations
- 6 – 10 years experience involving the application of project life cycle methodologies, identifying, analyzing, and communicating requirements and results
- Ability to work hours that can accommodate Australian eastern standard time (AEST) and mountain standard time (MST)
- Highly motivated, deadline driven & adaptable
- Problem Solving and Trouble Shooting
- Strong Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Critical thinker
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent planning skills
- A growth mindset, attention to detail and work ethic
- High technical aptitude
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Strong Multi tasking and Time Management abilities
If this sounds like an opportunity that excites you, please apply below!