bout the business:
A software leader with global operations, they have over 300 across who help their clients across the SMB and enterprise market.
Based on the performance from last year and their commitment to growing (doubled in size in 2019), they have created a new position for a L3 Engineer that is passionate about technology, loves finding solutions, and still enjoys interacting with Customers.
About the position:
You will be responsible for providing a L2 and L3 support of product-related issues relating to their enterprise software. As culture is key for this business, you will also provide support for a close-knit team internally (Microsoft set up). Most of the position will focus around:
- SQL Server administration
- Writing SQL queries.
- Read code relating to the application
- Set up and maintain Windows Server
- Communicate with customers to manage expectations and clarify issues when required.
- Customer-centric, as culture is key you must be able to speak in layman’s terms and be able to have a laugh.
- Happy to work as part of a team onsite (yes, this position will be in their offices – one of the nicest I have seen).
- Can commit to 10am – 7.30pm working hours
- Resides in Brisbane and has full working rights.
- Experience with the above.
- Career advancement, overseas & locally
- Grow with their business
- Outstanding Culture, even the Leadership are KPI and held accountable for staff engagement
- One of the best offices that I have seen, if you love Beer and Coffee, you will love this place
This position will best suit somebody that is ambitious and is looking for the right opportunity to advance their career as the business grows. There is a high salary and potential to earn a yearly bonus. To apply send your CV to Jareth at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0412 540 973.