About the business:
A Technology business that is NOT an MSP or Consultancy which operates nationally, they have a unique and business-critical service offering which they provide.
They have an impressive track record for growth but what is more impressive is how they treat their staff as individuals over numbers. They are based within 5kms outside the CBD. This business is an NFP organization and are looking for its next Atlassian Administrator.
About the position:
This is a newly created position for an Atlassian Administrator due to an increased volume of work. Although this position will see you working closely with their SME (heading into another position) along with their Incident & Change Manager you will work with a high degree of autonomy as you drive changes within the system and undertake general administration duties.
You will apply best practices and tidy up their system whilst helping them with their Jira deployment. On a day-to-day basis, you will be across;
- Oversee the installation, configuration, and maintenance of Jira, Confluence, Opsgenie, and Statuspage
- Monitor system health, performance, and security, and apply necessary updates and patches.
- Tailor Jira workflows, issue types, fields, and screens to align with team processes and project requirements.
- Configure Confluence spaces, templates, macros, and permissions to optimize collaboration and
- Administer and fine-tune Opsgenie / Statuspage for effective incident response and management.
- Develop custom scripts, automation, and integrations to enhance the functionality and efficiency of the
- Atlassian tools.
- Configure alerting rules, on-call schedules, and escalation policies to ensure rapid incident resolution.
- 2+ years experience in a similar position.
- Proficient in the config and management of Jira, Confluence and OpsGenie. Statuspage is ideal.
- Across the ITIL framework
- Be located in Brisbane or are willing to relocate from within Australia.
- Due to clearances, you will be required to have an Australian Citizenship.
Some interesting points
- Allowances paid in addition.
- Salary Sacrifice options
- Recession proof business
- Above-mark superannuation contribution
- Above-mark paternity & maternity contributions
- Strong focus on career advancement
- Work on specific and groundbreaking projects
- Close to public transport & onsite free car parking
This position will best suit somebody that is ambitious and is looking for the right opportunity to advance their career. To apply send your CV to Jareth at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0412 540 973.