A brand-new role has been created for an experienced Azure DevOps Engineer to join a leading and growing global organization to help with their digital transformation by leading the Azure platform and integration solutions.
- Manage and monitor shared Platform products – API management, Front doors, App Service Plans Operational responsibility for Azure platform components.
- Assist Development teams with security reviews, ARM templates, IaC & good CI/CD processes
- Lead the creation and maintenance of operational dashboards
- Participate in release readiness reviews and champion best practices
- Improve efficiency and automate all aspects of the digital platforms
- Encourage proper monitoring, reporting and fault handling in applications & shared platforms
Key Skills Required:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Previous experience working in a complex/enterprise environment
- Ability to build relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Experience with “Infrastructure as Code” and CI/CD
- Extensive Azure experience – API Management, Network Design, NSG, Security Design, IAM and RBAC Design, Application High Availability Design, Log Analytics, Blueprint definitions and deployments, Management Groups, Subscription Management and Azure Monitor
- Experience with Open Source Containers -Kubernetes
What’s in it for you?
- Join a global and reputable organization
- Lead a Digital Transformation
- Workplace flexibility/WFH
- Professional development and collaborative culture
- Competitive salary package