What is it?
A federal government department seeks experienced ICT System/Business Analysts. The branch is responsible for providing a wide range of digital services to support the business and operating environment of the department. As a ICT Systems/Business Analyst, you will be responsible for evaluating the processes and methods used in existing, potential or developing ICT systems.
The Essential Criteria you’ll be assed with:
- Proven experience working on transformational projects as an ICT Systems/Business Analyst
- Demonstrated working in Agile environment to develop requirements artefacts for complex IT systems
- Demonstrated experience working with complex IT systems, including a sound understanding of system interoperability, database structures and data flows between systems
- Professional contributions you have made to a product, software solution or service
- Effective communication and stakeholder management capabilities
This is an amazing opportunity for any ICT Systems/Business Analyst to sieze up long-term contract work within a federal government department. Please apply ASAP and we’ll be in touch shortly.