Humanised partner with forward-thinking organisations to provide the people who deliver business transformation in preparation for the future world of work. We assist our clients in making the right people choices, in a digital world it is more important than ever that people are valued for their skills, not just the job they occupy. We value creativity, emotional intelligence, digital literacy, adaptability, and resilience.
Humanised Group is working with one of Australia’s largest insurance companies to recruit a Business Analyst in Brisbane’s inner-city fringe. In this role, you will influence the full lifecyle of projects with a variety of data sets. These projects range from integrating software, managing system changes and improving business processes.
In this role you will:
- Work autonomously as well as collaborate with a team
- Facilitate workshops, derive information from stakeholders, gather functional and non-functional requirements
- Assist with data mapping and technical specifications
- Perform user acceptance testing
- Support and maintain systems and integrations
- Write reports and present to groups of people at all levels within the business
- Manage expectations, escalate issues and communicate effectively with internal teams and third parties
What’s on offer is a competitive salary package, an attractive bonus and commission structure and a commitment to provide all the necessary resources and support to you to achieve success.
If you are actively looking for your next role as a Business Analyst, please reach out as this opportunity will be filled quickly.
Interested but no up to date resume? Not a roadblock, please contact James Pengelly at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.