Brief Overview of the Role:
The client seeks an experienced range of Business Analysts to join their team. The team is responsible for providing a wide range of digital services to support the business and operating environment of the department. This role represents an exciting opportunity for Business Analysts to join a multidisciplinary team. You will be required to conduct investigations, undertake specialist or technical research and analysis activities, or provide professional advice within an area of specialization based on systems knowledge, policy and legislation.
The Essential Criteria you will be Assessed by:
- Demonstrated experience in transformational programs, guiding and driving product owners/business SME to develop user journey, business features, streamline business processes and consolidate common services/data to deliver business change to deliver contemporary customer experience
- A proven track record in working in Agile environment to develop requirements artefacts for complex IT systems including websites and mobile applications
- Experience working with complex IT systems, including a sound understanding of system interoperability, database structures and data flows between systems
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and leading consultation with internal and external consultants to elicit user and business requirements
- Proven ability in development of high-quality BA artefacts as required.
- Understanding the business context of the Department of Education, Skills and Employment environment.
- Previous experience in a Government agency is highly desired.
- Experience using Azure DevOps for Agile Methodology.
This is an amazing opportunity to work within a large federal government organisation.
Please do not hesitate to apply and we’ll be in touch with you shortly.