Brief Overview of the Role:
The department is seeking a suitably experienced technical business analyst to work on a variety of web platform projects. As a business advocate, you will collaborate with business partners, technology partners and suppliers.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Engage with business areas and stakeholders to determine business needs and inform delivery roadmap
- Analyse source systems and legacy reporting solutions to identify data sets and associated requirements
- Produce documentation in support of analysis conducted to inform the development of functional/technical specifications and a delivery roadmap
- Lead the development of data agreements between the project and business systems
- Assist data and reporting testers in the design of test cases to validate the acquisition and processing of data
- Demonstrated experience in analysis of complex and disparate enterprise systems and legacy reporting solutions as part of business intelligence projects
- Demonstrated experience in producing and contributing to functional/technical documentation
- Demonstrated experience in engaging directly with frontline staff and business areas to understand requirements and translate these into technically achievable deliverables
- Strong understanding of data warehousing principle and cloud-based business intelligence solutions
- Experience in SQL, developing ETL processes and/or Power BI reports/dashboards
This is an amazing opportunity to work within a large state government organisation.
Please do not hesitate to apply and we’ll be in touch with you shortly.