The job will be a combination of working on a key operating model, as well as design governance and assurance of project/implementation activities to ensure they align with an overall architecture.
The Selection Criteria you will be Assessed by:
- Experience in the development of broad, enterprise-wide operating models taking into account strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies and governance
- The ability to recognize structural issues within the organisation, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies
- Experience in developing, implementing and maintaining design assurance and governance processes and artefacts
- The ability to visualize and create high-level models that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture
- Knowledge and experience in border related business design would be advantageous.
If you are interested then please apply ASAP and we’ll be in touch with you shortly.