As the Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be working on the business’s data warehousing project among a team of Business Analysts and the existing data warehousing division.
In the role, you will be:
- Providing business insights that are not captured in standard reporting/metrics and communicating this message clearly to all interested parties with details on key drivers and recommendations for improvement initiatives
- Continuously improving the reporting and information suite, through the use of the data warehouse
- Supporting the larger business function, through the development of data and reporting requirements that align to business priorities
- Understanding the performance drivers of the business unit and how decisions are made, so that appropriate design and usage of reporting and data can be considered
- Contributing to the agile project execution
- Documenting and providing governance over the business definitions, rules terminology and involved metrics
- Working closely with complex models from varying sources of information, from multiple systems/information sources
To be successful in this role you will have;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a Business Analyst in the Financial Services industry
- Previous data warehousing project experience
- The ability to summarise large volumes of data and communicate results to business stakeholders effectively, and to also understand overall results at detailed level
- Thorough understanding of key business drivers and correlation/impact on financial results
To pop in an application for this position, please hit the APPLY button now.
Brisbane | Sydney | Melbourne