An opportunity for a BI Developer to join a market leader in their space. You will get to work in an established Business Intelligence team.
The role’s been created to add delivery capability to the current Business Intelligence team. Initially, the team has a fair chunk of work that is due for delivery (requiring 5+ years SSAS/SSIS/SSRS experience).
You’ll assist the team by designing and developing cubes (SSAS), designing and developing ETL (SSIS), developing and producing reports and visualisations (SSRS).
Once the workload lightens, you’ll be an integral part of the Business Intelligence function in the business.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft BI Stack – SQL, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS and any relevant reporting, analytical and visualisation platforms
- Experience conducting detailed reporting and analysis on results and trends
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modelling) and data mining
- Demonstrated ability of working and delivering with a team of analytical, actuarial and/or statistical professionals
- Experience in the Financial Services space (highly desirable, not essential)
- Experience working with cloud environments e.g. AWS, Azure (not essential)