Humanised partner with forward-thinking organisations to provide the people who deliver business transformation in preparation for the future world of work. We assist our clients in making the right people choices, in a digital world it is more important than ever that people are valued for their skills, not just the job they occupy. We value creativity, emotional intelligence, digital literacy, adaptability and resilience.
Humanised Group has partnered with a Business that is looking to onboard a Change Manager.
To be suitable for this opportunity, you must:
- Strong experience in enabling complex technology and business change across large organisations.
- Taking a broad view of the environment to create a change strategy (including change and communications) across multiple interdependent projects or streams of work.
- A human-centred design mindset that ensures the perspectives of affected stakeholders are considered across all stages of the change process.
- Articulating success and KPIs of the program and support communication for benefits of change.
- Understanding and applying the principles of change and develop approaches to suit the situation using Change Management Framework tools and templates.
- Developing and executing integrated change plans across complex streams or initiatives including key scope, milestones and governance.
- Strength in establishing and maintaining effective relationships with affected stakeholders across diverse organisational groups
- Demonstrated experience working in across-functional, multi-project delivery environment that realises outcomes and changes concurrently.
If this sounds like an opportunity that excites you, please apply below!