This leading IT consultancy is focused on building next-generation technology systems and delivering awesome customer solutions they bring a wealth of experience across strategic, consultative and support services which improve their clients business processes, systems, workflow through the use of technology systems.
This business is set to explode! With 50% YoY growth and various industry awards for the past several years, now is the time to join this powerhouse!
This premium consultancy is rapidly growing and industry-leading the opportunity offers excellent opportunity to showcase your technical expertise on the ground floor of a unique Infra & Cloud team. Provided that you do well, have the competency and capability, and as the organisation continues to grow, so can you and your role.
On a day to day basis, you will act as an escalation point for the IT Support division where you will work on BAU L3 duties and work on projects for their valued and respected clients.
As this organisation highly values accountability and teamwork, you will be required to act as a main technical point of contact for assigned clients as well as handling calls during peak times. On a day to day basis you will be exposed to;
- Office365 migrations and administration
- Script to deploy and maintain environments.
- Manage on-prem and AWS cloud environments
- Building automation with tools like AWS services, Ansible and PowerShell
- Firewall maintenance and config of policies and upgrades
- Configuring automated patching on SCCM, AWS Systems Manager, WSUS.
- Server operations and management.
- Patching of Server and Network devices
- Maintaining enterprise databases, high availability tuning.
- SSL Certificate management and replacements.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Systems Admin/Engineer
- 1+ years of experience working with AWS
- Previously worked for a Managed Services Provider
- Live in Brisbane
- Full working rights
- Be customer-centric, you will be customer facing and an advocate for the business.
- Car and drivers license
This role will see you take your professional technical career to the next level as you’ll be working with reputable and established businesses. You will have the chance to play an integral part in a business that continues to grow and develop and be at the forefront of its industry. You will also receive;
- Competitive Salary
- Monthly barbecues, team sports and regular social events
- Opportunities to become a certified professional in AWS, Palo Alto Networks, Microsoft and more….
- A laptop and monthly mobile phone allowance
If you’d like to know more about this role or others that come up, please connect with me on Linkedin – https://www.linkedin.com/in/courtneygoldstein108/